Franklin County Public Health (FCPH) has received a vaccine allotment to offer first doses of COVID-19 vaccine to all eligible groups identified by the Ohio Department of Health. Detailed information about these groups can be found on the Ohio Department of Health’s website.
- By appointment only. No walk-in appointments are available.
- The vaccine that will be given is Moderna so a second dose will be needed. It is only authorized for people 18 years of age and older.
- Those without internet access or who are unable to schedule online can call (614) 525-5225 on Thursday, March 25th from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. No appointments can be made before this time. If you have internet access, please schedule online.
- Online scheduling will open at 4 p.m. on Thursday, March 25th. No appointments can be made before this time.
Clinic Date and Location
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021 – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (no walk-ins)
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (no walk-ins)
- Friday, April 2, 2021 – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (no walk-ins)
- Location: 1700 Morse Road, Columbus 43229
Other Vaccination Provider Information
While our vaccine supply is limited, the good news is that many other providers also have limited doses of vaccine. We encourage eligible residents to also check if their primary care provider, hospital system, or pharmacy have vaccine available. To locate another vaccine provider, visit the Ohio Department of Health’s website.