Franklin County Public Health (FCPH) has received a vaccine allotment to offer first doses of COVID-19 vaccine to all eligible groups identified by the Ohio Department of Health including the expanded vaccine eligibility in Ohio beginning on March 19, 2021, for phases 1E and 2C. Phase 1E includes those with cancer, chronic kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart disease, and obesity. Phase 2C extends eligibility to Ohioans who are 40 and older. Detailed information about eligible groups can be found on the Ohio Department of Health’s website.
- By appointment only. No walk-in appointments are available.
- The vaccine that will be given is Moderna so a second dose will be needed.
- Those without internet access or who are unable to schedule online can call (614) 525-5225 on Thursday, March 18th from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. No appointments can be made before this time. If you have internet access, please schedule online.
- Online scheduling will open at 4 p.m. on Thursday, March 18th by visiting https://vax2normal.org/vaccine/. No appointments can be made before this time.
Clinic Date and Location
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021 – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (no walk-ins)
- Location: 1700 Morse Road, Columbus 43229
Other Vaccination Provider Information
While our vaccine supply is limited, the good news is that many other providers also have limited doses of vaccine. We encourage eligible residents to also check if their primary care provider, hospital system, or pharmacy have vaccine available. To locate another vaccine provider, visit the Ohio Department of Health’s website.