Everyone age 5 and older is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine. People ages 12 and older are eligible to get a COVID-19 booster dose. Certain people are eligible for a second booster dose. Read below for more details.
Our clinic offers first, second, booster and second boosters. Insurance is not required. ID is not needed. We provide $100 gift cards to first-dose individuals, as supplies last. Please note, appointments are required for ages 5-11. Walk ins are accepted for anyone 12 and older.
First and second dose clinics:
Pfizer is available for anyone age 5 and up, Moderna is available for ages 18 and up. FCPH is offering $100 gift cards for first doses (only) as supplies last.
Following the recent recommendation of the CDC, FCPH will have COVID-19 booster and second booster doses available (Pfizer, Moderna).
Organizations/companies wanting to request a mobile COVID vaccination clinic should know Rite Aid has an online request form that can be accessed at riteaid.com/covid-19/community-clinics.
Mid-Ohio Food Collective
3960 Brookham Drive
Grove City, OH 43123
First and second doses:
- Everyone 18 years and older are eligible to receive Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
- Those ages 5–17 and older are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine (first and second dose only).
- FCPH is offering $100 gift cards for first dose (only) as supplies last.
Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Booster Dose:
- If you are 12-17 years old, you are eligible for a Pfizer booster dose. If you are 18 years old or older, you are eligible for Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson.
- Those who are eligible to receive a booster dose of Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine can received one at least 5 months after completing their primary series (the first 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccine).
- These recommendations only apply to people who previously received the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine primary series.
Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Booster Dose:
- Booster doses are recommended for everyone 18 and older at least 2 months after receiving their J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
Compromised Immune System Third-Doses:
The CDC recommended the use of an additional dose for people with moderately to severely compromised immune systems after an initial two-dose vaccine series (Moderna or Pfizer). Individuals who fall in this category and need a third-dose of Moderna are encouraged to talk their healthcare provider to determine next steps.
Second Booster Doses:
The CDC has updated guidance to give some people the option to receive a second booster (Moderna or Pfizer) 4 months after their first booster. These people include:
- People ages 50 years and older who received an initial COVID-19 booster dose
- People ages 12 years and older who are moderately or severely immunocompromised who received an initial COVID-19 booster
- People ages 18 years and older who received both a primary dose and a booster dose of J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine
Vaccine Clinic Information
Learn more about the vaccine clinic and what to expect.
Misplaced Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card?
Please contact the agency that provided your vaccination for your record. If they’re unable to provide you with a copy, you may request a copy from The Ohio Department of Health, and this letter explains what you need to do to request the record.
For individuals that received their vaccination through FCPH, please fill out this records release form. FCPH will provide a copy of your vaccination record, not a physical card.
Equitable and Vaccination Outreach Distribution
Franklin County Public Health has set a purposeful agenda to infuse equity in all COVID-19 planning, operations and outreach. Read more about our equitable COVID-19 vaccination strategy.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer a request form for those involved in communities (such as senior housing) and individuals that are homebound. To learn more and request a dose, click on the button below or call (614) 583-5128.
Organizations/companies wanting to request a mobile COVID vaccination clinic Rite Aid has an online request form that can be accessed at riteaid.com/covid-19/community-clinics.