The scheduling system will ask you to register. Once you do, you will receive a One-Time Password (OTP) via email to schedule. Please check your SPAM and junk folders if you do not see the email.
Read below to learn more about the vaccine clinic and what to expect during your appointment. If you have additional questions, please contact our general information line at 1-833-4-ASK-OHIO.
To ensure you have everything you need for your appointment, view our checklist here.
Vaccine fact sheets for recipients and care givers:
Things to Know Before You Arrive
- Masks are required. Please no exhalation valves or gaitors. If you wear these two types, we will ask you to put on a surgical mask (we will supply).
- Wear clothing that allows easy access to your upper arm (deltoid).
- The number of people allowed in the building at the same time is limited due to social distancing guidelines. Please note:
- Only one person is allowed to aide you in walking through the clinic, if needed.
- Our staff will also be available to assist.
- More than one aide will not be allowed.
- DO NOT come to the clinic if you don’t feel well or have been exposed to COVID-19
- Do not come to this clinic if:
- You have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have recovered from COVID-19 but it has been less than 20 days.
- You received passive antibody therapy (monoclonal antibodies or convalescent serum) as treatment for COVID-19 in the last 90 days.
- Call 1-833-4-ASK-OHIO if you have general questions about the COVID-19 vaccines.
What to Expect at the Clinic
- Do not come to the vaccine clinic if you are sick.
- Masks are required to attend these clinics.
- This is not a drive through clinic:
- Be prepared for the possibility that you may have to stand for brief periods of time.
- One person is permitted to assist you at the clinic. Others will not be allowed in due to social distancing safety precautions.
- Expect your appointment to take approximately 30 minutes.
- Bring photo ID, if available. You will not be turned away if you do not have an ID.
- At the clinic, you will be given our HIPAA policy, a vaccine record card, and a Johnson & Johnson Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers.
- You will be asked to wait 15 minutes after your vaccination to ensure no reaction.
- There is a seated waiting area.
- Some individuals may be asked to stay 20-30 minutes based on medical history.
- Vaccines provide another layer of protection, it is important to continue wearing a mask, avoid crowded places, maintain distance from others and wash your hands.
Second Dose Information (for Moderna Vaccine Only)
Moderna vaccines include two doses, at least 28 days apart. If you received Moderna from FCPH, you will receive an email when it is time to schedule your second dose. This email will contain a scheduling link and will be sent one week before the due date. If you scheduled via phone without an email, you can expect our staff to call and schedule you the week before. If you need to reschedule your second dose or have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.